Media Center Policies
- Students in grades 2-5 can check-out 3 books at a time. Students in grades K & 1 can check-out 2 books at a time.
- Books are on loan to students for 14 days (2 weeks).
- Overdue books must be returned or renewed prior to checking out additional books.
- If a book needs to be renewed, the student should bring the book to the media center. Books cannot be renewed if they are not on hand
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for prior to additional check-outs.
**Students must return books for Christmas/winter break. **Students return books approximately two weeks before the final day of school.